Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A bit about me

Ok, so let's see...before I go on describing myself, I'll use some of the words used for me by others- Creative, imaginative, weird, arrogant, stuck-up, downright rude, funny, friendly, fun loving, affable, energetic, stubborn, confident, helpful, moody, short-tempered. Guess that should be enough *notices that there are more positive adjectves than negative ones, chooses to ignore blissfully*

Ah, jokes apart, first thing that I'd like to make it clear, my URL- 'blueray', thats my penname at ffnet(I'll be posting about fanfics here) And when I chose that name, I had no idea what blu-ray was. So please, don't sue me or anything like that...

I'll be posting the most random things here, ranging from drabbles, poems, stories, my artwork, things I feel strongly about...you get the idea. It's nice to have a place to pour your thoughts out into. Then I'll talk about anime and manga(which I oh-so love! ^_^) music, movies...everything! Oh and comments are always greatly appreciated, its nice to know what people think about you...
This should be enough for now...but I'll be back with more full-fledged posts! Until then!

No comments: